Thursday, June 17, 2010

another turn.

Just got done helping Joshua take a shower.  His hair is all starting to fall out now.  He wanted to feel fresh and clean before he heads to his next challenge.

The doctors decided it would be best to move Josh to ICU so that he can be more closely monitored.  His oxygen level was low and his blood pressure is low.  There is some fluid in his lungs.  He is now on oxygen and the ICU will be able to administer blood pressure meds that are not available on this floor. 

They will hold this room for a few days in hopes that we return.  It will also provide a place for me to sleep as I will not be allowed in the ICU room overnight.  That will be a big struggle for me.

Oh Lord has this been a day.  When I look at Josh, I know that everything will be alright.  Just look at this face...


Fresh and clean, ready to roll!

4 comments:

  1. Fever is now ranging from 103 to 104 degrees. Hoping it breaks SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your in my prayers brother. To comment on the picture, more people will probably think we look a like with those cheeks on you sir. :)

    This is but one of many trials life holds in store, but we will make it past this and it will become as many other trials; a memory. -Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you sweetheart. I would leave for the hospital now but mom says they are holding down the fort. Will leave in the morning. Love that smile on your face. Stay strong. Our God will see you through this. Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay strong Joshua and Heidi, another hurdle to overcome, and I know you can do it!!! Many many prayers for you always. love you!

    ReplyDelete