Thursday, April 8, 2010

To my love,

I am sorry that you are experiencing these hardships. I often wish that I could trade you places, but I would never be able to handle your situation the way you do. You are the strongest person I know. You are a rock, standing tough against the storm.

I know that somewhere inside your mountainous exterior there are some areas that are crumbling. And that is okay. You are allowed to feel weak and scared sometimes. I will be here whenever you need to let go.

Do you know the best thing about beat up rocks? Over time they develop a unique character that sets them apart from all other rocks. Those rocks are the special ones. They are the ones that you somehow notice among all of the other rocks and the dirt. Those rocks are the ones that you always seem to find and bring home to me .... to show off their beauty.

I love you.

3 comments:

  1. Love you, and wishing you the best possible outcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you heidi rae. you both are soo strong. you and josh have both showed so much faith and strength through this process. you guys deserve the very very best. i love you guys sooo much!
    LOVE LOVE LOVE,
    Darcy:)

    ReplyDelete